We work with several chemical companies facing some real specific issues:
- Anxious about an upcoming season change (i.e. summer or winter) leading to out-of-tolerance deliveries and ineffective product.
- Uneasy that their company has used the same process, materials, refrigerants, and supplier(s) for years and hasn’t used objective methods to establish if still considered best practice.
- They buy frozen, refrigerated, or control room temperature refrigerants to deliver to businesses for a variety of chemical transport applications from adhesives to pharmaceuticals, and worry about their businesses’ liability.
Our best in class shipping solutions are specifically developed to deliver various chemicals and keep your products at a consistent temperature from production to delivery. We work with industry leaders to deliver low-cost, high-power products to support safe deliver of chemical and diagnostics products around the globe.
Our Science-Driven Solutions are Backed by:
- 20+ years of cold chain experience
- cGMP and ISO certification
- Global coverage
- Rapid customization
- Global research & technology team
Let our scientists provide data, so you can make more informed decisions and focus on what’s important—chemical safety.
We offer a Cost-Effective Alternative to:
Dry Ice requires a shipper to handle using personal protective equipment (PPE), actively manage the inventory/sublimation-loss, print and apply costly hazardous materials labels and, where they can potentially face fines.
Gel packs that offer cheap refrigerants but cost significant payload capacity and leak.
Rigid plastic bottles that are costly and require an initial high carbon footprint that reduce coolant capacity and promise reusability but often don’t offer a return program.