Typical concerns our customers face:
- Apprehensive that the number of temperature excursions is increasing and may result in potential to write off the value of shipments in the future.
- Anxious that the package results they used to get seem different and cannot rule out their incumbent supplier changed something without notification.
- Preoccupied with third-parties leaving product on a patient’s doorstep, causing concern that the therapy inside is unaffected by summer heat (or winter cold)
- Disturbed, they have used the same process, materials, refrigerants and supplier(s) for years without reevaluation.
- Require frozen, refrigerated, or control room temperature refrigerants but feel trapped buying the same premium stock refrigerants.
We offer best-in-class solutions specifically developed for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, blood, diagnostics, human tissue specimens, clinical trials, dispensaries (mail-order pharmacies), home healthcare, and medical devices. We know it is vital within the life sciences industry that shipments arrive in perfect condition to ensure end-user safety, Temprecision International’s comprehensive range of solutions enables this.
Our Science-Driven Solutions are Backed by:
- 20+ years of cold chain experience
- cGMP and ISO certification
- Global coverage
- Rapid customization
- Global research & technology team
Temprecision International is the ideal partner for innovative cold chain packaging systems. We offer Temprecision® Foam, ThermaBrick® Refrigerant Bricks, an expansive portfolio of PCM to cover most temperature ranges, as well as unique engineered solutions. We accomplish this by utilizing best practices, streamlining the latest technologies, and combining best-in-class components to meet industry needs.
Our proven process ensures the perfect solution. Get in touch with our lab team about an independent assessment or custom samples to evaluate.
Temprecision Foam is a Cost-Effective Alternative To:
Dry Ice requires a shipper to handle using personal protective equipment (PPE), actively manage the inventory/sublimation-loss, print and apply costly hazardous materials labels and, where they can potentially face fines.
Rigid plastic bottles are costly and require an initial high carbon footprint that reduces coolant capacity and promises reusability, but often doesn’t offer a return program.